Lewis Stratton has a 24/7 passion for health and safety. As a professional WHS Consultant, first aid instructor, SCUBA instructor and business owner; he understands that personal commitment, good planning and expert delivery make a strong foundation for healthy and safe living.
With WHS and Lead Auditor qualifications and experience in a range of industries, Lewis understands the value of proactive WHS management systems which integrate with other disciplines.
Lewis is committed to working in partnership with individuals and organisations that understand the importance of health, safety and wellbeing in sustainable and productive businesses.
His experience encompasses;
- varied risk profiles
- self insured entities
- public sector agencies
- private sector enterprises
- not for profit and community based organisations
- decision making with regard to worker’s compensation claims
- staff, financial, program and project management experience.
- Approval by SafeWork SA as a WHS Consultant
- Current National Police Clearance
- Driver’s Licence – Class : HR
- and “Operate a Vehicle in the Field (4WD)”
- Construction White Card
- Current membership of the Safety Institute of Australia
- “Preferred Supplier” status via Vendor Panel
- Professional Indemnity Insurance ($5m)
- Public Liability Insurance ($10m)
- Product Liability Insurance ($10m)
- Adv. Dip -OHS
- SAI Global Exemplar;
- AU – Management Systems Auditing
- OHS Management Systems
- Leading Management Systems Audit
- First Aid Instructor
- Cert IV TAE
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
- SCUBA “Open Water Dive Instructor“